This has been a very easy December. Usually I look forward to holiday festivities to make the cold weather more bearable, but with 70 degree temps and lots of fun things going on these days, time is flying by. This week’s main priority will be to make sure I can prepare to be at least slightly awake at work on Friday after Thursday’s midnight Star Wars premier..
This morning I bring to you the third and final Christmas diy gifting guide to fill the stockings of the young kids in your life. These are such sweet ideas and I just love the hand-made touch to make them extra special.
So without further delay, 10 diy gift ideas for the little ones you love
1. What a better way to encourage a child’s imagination than with this explorer kit from Makezine.com!
2. Easy to bring anywhere in a super cute picnic blanket pouch, this adorable PB&J game from Family Home and Life
3. This car caddy is a two in one! Great idea and useful for car rides I’m sure! From Homemade by Jill
4. I think this little whale friend is the cutest and I know I would have loved to have one when I was little! Instructions are in Finnish from Valaan Villapaita but the pictures are pretty clear.
5. Story stones from Poppit’s Cupboard are a great way to let your little one tell endless stories straight from their sweet imagination
6. Can you think of one child who wouldn’t want an incognito kit? Idea from mmmcrafts
7. Encourage the love of reading with this on the go reading pillow from Polkadot Chair
8. I love love love the handcrafted look of these little notebook and crayon holders from Makezine.com
9. Another handy kit, this fort kid is a necessity in any child’s life. I’m sure of it! From Cinnabery Suite
10. Finally, probably much easier on the ears and more pleasing to the eye than pots and pans are these little diy drums from A Beautiful Mess