This is the second edition in a little mini gifting guide post series so if you missed the first one, check it out here!
One of my coworkers came up with with fun little idea to share a christmas themed joke every morning until Christmas. Here was today’s:
How much did Santa pay for his sleigh?
– Nothing! It was on the house! (ha ha ha..)
I guessed nine bucks (Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, etc), which I thought was pretty good! Not good enough I guess..
Up today we have 10 diy gift ideas for the ladies on your list!
1. Similar to an idea from the men’s list, this cute ipad/laptop is so cute and feminine with its buttons and scalloped edges! From Oh So Lovely
2. A completely customizable watercolor clock! I love how the paint soaks into the wood in this design by Makers Society
3. I love love love this no knit cowl idea from We Can Make Anything
4. Pictured are raw crystals in this diy necklace display, but the possibilities are endless! (I’m thinking little stones, plastic animals, etc) From Julep by Minted
5. A handmade passport holder is such a simple and unique gift, perfect for your traveling friends! I love this leather design by Always Rooney
6. Who doesn’t love a good foot scrub? Especially this rosemary and lavender one from Celebrating Everyday Life
7. You probably already have everything on hand for these fun little bath fizzies from Martha Stewart
8. Who doesn’t appreciate a good marbled mug? Great tutorial by DIY Candy
9. These oil and vinegar bottles don’t even look handmade! Such a great, simple idea from Oleander and Palm
10. Saving the best for last again (well, my personal favorite), how amazing are these hand painted coasters?? I’m so in love thanks to The Lovely Drawerer